Truvantis is an authorized PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) with deep, comprehensive expertise in IT security testing, policy creation and PCI assessments. Our team includes world class experts in data and network security, test design and execution and corporate governance. Each engagement is led by CISSP or CISA/CISM certified staff with extensive real world experience.
Truvantis team expertise:
- Certified technology expertise: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHFI
- Certified PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Extensive testing experience: Designing and executing penetration tests, determining what to test and how based on likely threats and expected risk
- Proficient interpretation of results: Elimination of false positives, determination of risk, identification of root cause
- Business-aware mitigation: Creation of practical, actionable plans that take into account technology, policy and business solutions
- Balanced risk management: Balancing the likelihood of a successful exploit with customer convenience, business needs, cost and effectiveness of solution
- Experienced audit and governance for all size companies: IT, SSAE 16, PCI DSS, SOX and J-SOX, HIPAA, Internal Controls and Governmental Agency Audits
Unlike those who specialize only in PCI DSS, our broad experience in all aspects of IT security, governance and audit enables us to provide better advice on which issues are critical and which are less important. We can help you put individual requirements in perspective and ensure you’re not ‘fixing’ one issue while causing another. What really sets Truvantis team members apart is our comprehensive knowledge of how technology, security and business needs fit together. We help you minimize the impact of audit requirements, validation and ongoing compliance to your business while still ensuring strong security. Our team will analyze your situation and develop solutions that are practical, effective and actionable. We provide IT security expertise directly for clients or to software and hardware companies, resellers, contractors or consultants as part of larger projects.